Thanks to the support of major and independent retailers and industry members, the bright green logo can be seen on products on many retail shelves, in catalogs and advertising. The program has more than 100 members, with over a thousand registered products, and growing every week.
"The Buy West Eat Best logo has 66% unprompted awareness level amongst metro grocery buyers."
Painted Dog Research, October 2017
"At least 10% increase in sales when Buy West Eat Best logo is added to shelf sticker in-store."
Painted Dog Research, October 2016
"Almost 9 in 10 agree that they would be more likely to consider buying a product showing the Buy West Eat Best logo over a similar product not showing the logo."
Painted Dog Research, November 2014
How will I benefit?
For the Western Australian consumer, the Buy West Eat Best brand represents integrity, trust, and fresh local produce. Becoming a Buy West Eat Best member provides the opportunity to:
- meet expressed customer demand for clearly labelled Western Australian products
- differentiate your products from imported products with the unique logo
- leverage from an industry-wide scheme and campaign supported by Western Australian Government
- interact with fellow food businesses who are just as passionate about producing and selling local food as you utilise free promotion on www.buywesteatbest.org.au
- take advantage of collective marketing and joint venture opportunities as they arise such as advertising, events and more.
The Buy West Eat Best logo can be leveraged in a number of ways to suit your brand's needs:
- On product packaging
- On Point of Sale materials
- At events
- On delivery vehicles
- On websites
- In catalogues
- In Restaurants
- On Social Media
Examples of how the Buy West Eat Best logo use for members and Buy West Eat Best promotions: