- Cut lamb loins across the grain into slices about ½ cm thick. Place in a bowl with light soy sauce, Shaoxing wine, and potato starch. Add 2 Tbsp cold water and mix well. Set aside to marinate 30 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix all the sauce ingredients.
- Heat a large frypan or wok over medium to high heat. When hot, add Sichuan pepper and stir-fry until fragrant, about 30 seconds. (Take care not to burn them.) Add marinated lamb, turn up the heat to high and stir-fry for 2–3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add garlic, ginger and spring onions. Stir through (about 30 seconds), then add capsicum and cashews. Stir 30 seconds more.
- Give the sauce a quick stir, then add to the lamb, stirring until it thickens.
Divide the lamb among 4 warm bowls and serve with blanched broccolini.
Based in WA's pristine South West, Amelia Park hand select the highest quality lamb from the best farmers in the region. Amelia Park brings restaurant quality products for you to use at home and are sold in Woolworths and IGA, as well as specialty grocers and butchers. Find out more about their lamb here.