1. Combine beef marinade ingredients together in a bowl and marinate beef, set aside on bench to bring to room temperature.
2. To make salsa - Combine all ingredients together in a bowl and season to taste.
3. To make hot green sauce - Blitz all ingredients together in a blender until vibrant green and smooth. Taste for a balance of flavours and adjust accordingly. Pour into a serving jug.
4. Cook Steak on a hot plate for approximately 4 minutes each side or until medium rare, allow to rest for a few minutes in a warm place and then thinly slice.
5. Heat tortillas in hot oven for 5 minutes to warm through.
Serve all ingredients down the middle of the table for the family to make their own.