1. Preheat the oven to 220°C. Cut 8 x 12cm circles from the sheets of puff pastry.
2. Place on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper.
3. Combine the cream cheese, parmesan and chilli.
4. Spread over the pastry circles, leaving a 2cm border.
5. Thinly slice the apple halves.
6. Place the apple slices over the cheese mixture on each of the pastry circles.
7. Brush apple with melted butter.
8. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the pastry is puffed and golden.
9. Sprinkle with extra sliced chilli and accompany with salad.