1. Place the oats in a large bowl and stir through the milk and yogurt.
2. Leave to soak a couple of hours or overnight.
3. Take 2 of the apples, cut into quarters and leaving the skin on, coarsely grate. Toss in the lemon juice and stir into the oat mixture.
3. Stir through the sultanas and dried pears.
4. When ready to serve scatter over the hazelnuts, pepitas and sesame seeds.
5. Divide among 4 bowls. Slice the remaining apples and put on top. Drizzle with honey to taste.
Note: Vary the seeds according to your preference.