1. In a large pot cover potatoes with cold salted water then bring to the boil and continue cooking for about 12 minutes or until just underdone.
2. Drain and tip potatoes into a large baking tray then crush lightly with a fork.
3. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with fetta, lemon zest and black pepper.
4. Cook at 190C for about 25 minutes or until golden and crispy.
5. Plate the potatoes then squeeze the lemon over, followed by a sprinkle of chilli and drizzle of lemon oil.
6. Season with extra salt to your personal taste. Finish with fresh Italian parsley.
Recipe from The West Australian Fresh, Thursday 3rd September 2009, and is used with permission of The West Australian.