1.Preheat oven to 180oC.
2. Line the silicone muffin moulds with grape seed oil.
3. Sift flour, bicarb soda, cocoa powder and mix with Wescobee honey and grated chocolate together into a large
4. Combine into the flour mixture; milk, melted butter, beaten eggs and vanilla together and whisk well.
5. Fold in berries then portion into muffin silicone, topped with the chocolate ‘saucy’ topping then bake until just
6. Check after 15 minutes and see how it’s going.
7. Serve hot with saucy topping sauce.
Chocolate ‘Saucy’ Topping
1. Whisk the honey, cocoa powder and warm milk into a smooth
2. Spoon a little sauce on top of the pre-baked muffin.