1. Cut eggplant length- wise into thin 3.5 cm slices to yield 12 large long slices. Left- over small pieces may be grilled and added to the wraps.
2. Prepare marinade by mixing oil, vinegar and lemon juice together, then brush marinade over both sides of eggplant and grill on both sides until lightly brown.
3. Arrange all eggplant on a clean counter or large board and cut fetta into 12 long thin strips.
4. Top each grilled eggplant slice with lettuce leaves, then 2 basil leaves, a strip of fetta and finally 2 pieces of semi sun-dried tomato.
5. Roll, tucking end under and refrigerate or serve.
After grilling eggplant brush with horseradish cream. Add a thin slice of roast beef after the lettuce. Use other delicious varieties of Mundella feta. Use Mundella Ricotta, thinly sliced ham and grained mustard.
Recipe from Perth Diet Clinic website and is used with kind permission of Peggy Stacy.