Pecorino Potato Galette
1. Pre heat oven 180/200 degrees
2. Spray spring form pan or mould with olive oil. Lay the potato on the base adn sprinkle evenly with cheese, repeat until the pan is full ensuring that you push down the potato each layer with the cheese on top of the last layer.
3. Place a piece of grease proof paper on top and a weight to push down on the galette.
4. Place in oven for 30 minutes, check to see if potatoes are cooked all teh way through.
5. Remove weight and paper, cook until golden
1. In a saucepan heat 1/2 cup water with vinegar & sugar until sugar is dissolved.
2. Pour 3 tablespoons ove the julienned beetroot, regriderate until needed.
Truffle infused Broad Bean Puree
1. Boil broad beans for 3 minutes, drain and cool in iced water then shell.
2. Heat a frypan with 2 tbsp of truffle oil, saute crushed garlic bbut do not allow to colour, add beans and cook until soft.
3. Blend bean mix with 3-4 mint leaves, sprig of parsley, check seasoning & flavour. If too thick add alittle bit of water so that the consistency is smooth.
Parsnip& Carrot Shards
1. Usingn a peeler in long lengths peel the parsnips and carrot, lightly flour shaking off excess.
2. Deep fry in hot oil until crispy
3. Drain well on paper towel.
1. Using butchers twine, truss the fillets to retain shape and thickness. Roll in Spice Fetish Red Dirt Bush Seasoning. Refrigerate uncovered overnight to allow flavour to infuse or minimum 1 hour before.
2. Heat heavy frypan with olive oil, sear the beef fillets all over and place in a pre-heated oven (180-200) for approx. 15-20 minutes depending on your liking.
3. Remove from oven, allow beef fillet to cool in pan with pan juice.
1. Place the potato galette in the centre of the plate, spoon the jus on one side and on the other pipe dollops of broad bean puree.
2. Place the sping onion on top of the galette
3. Add the beetroot on top of the beef fillet and parsnip and carrot shards to create height.