1. Soak chickpeas overnight in cold water. Mix the dried spices together and set aside. Trim excess fat from the neck fillets.
2. Take ¼ of the spice mix and dust over the fillets, season with salt. Add olive oil to create a marinade.
3. Cook the chickpeas in water until tender.
4. Dice the red onions and garlic. Fry in a heavy based pot with a generous amount of olive oil until translucent and tender. Add the spice and fry until fragrant.
5. Chop the tomatoes and add to the pot. Simmer for 10 minutes, season with salt and add cooked chickpeas, simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Put coriander, mint, de-seeded green chillies, honey and a splash of olive oil in a food processor. Blend on high until smooth. Mix into the yoghurt.
7. In a hot pan seal the neck fillet on both sides until golden. Put in a 140C oven for about half an hour or until medium. Rest the meat for 5-10 minutes.
8. Serve with the chickpeas and a generous amount of the yoghurt on top. Garnish with a drizzle of olive oil and fresh coriander sprigs.