1. Preheat oven to 190ºC.
2. Place the lamb racks in a baking dish lined with non-stick baking paper.
3. Bake for 25 minutes.
4. While the lamb is cooking, combine the honey, olive oil, salt and pepper in a small saucepan and warm over low heat, stirring until combined. Remove from heat.
5. Place the apples, onions and garlic in a bowl and toss with the warm honey mixture.
6. Remove lamb from the oven and scatter around the apples, onions and garlic, along with the rosemary and sage.
7. Brush meat with any remaining honey mixture.
8. Bake for a further 20 - 25 minutes or until apples and onions are golden and meat is cooked to your liking.
9. Remove lamb from roasting pan and cover loosely with foil.
10.Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
11. Meanwhile, drain juices from roasting pan into a saucepan and boil until reduced to thin sauce consistency.
12. Reserve apples and onions as accompaniments, discard thyme and garlic.
13. Serve with steamed greens.