1. Place the wedges of apple in a microwave proof bowl and toss with the lemon juice and sugar.
2. Cover and cook in the microwave on high for 5 minutes or until the apple is tender. Leave to cool.
3. Divide the cooked apple among 4 glasses or serving dishes.
4. Sprinkle a layer of chopped coconut cookies on top of the apple mixture.
5. Next add a layer of blueberries, reserving about 20 for decoration.
6. Spoon the yoghurt on top of the blueberries and smooth with the back of the spoon.
7. Drizzle over the honey and scatter with the reserved blueberries.