1. Preheat oven to 180ºC.
2. Cut pears into cubes. Set aside.
3. Sift flour into a large bowl. Add honey, milk, butter and vanilla. Stir well. Fold in pear
4. Spray 4 cups of a muffin tray with cooking spray.
5. Divide the pudding mixture into the muffin cups.
6. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
7. In small saucepan combine passionfruit pulp, sugar and water.
8. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
9. Pour in orange juice. Stir well. Remove from heat.
10. Pour syrup over pear puddings to serve. Great with low-fat vanilla yoghurt.