- Cut the chicken into small bite sized pieces.
- Mix the chicken marinade together and soak the chicken pieces. Cover and leave in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Coat the chicken in potato or cornflour.
- Deep fry chicken in 180°C oil, until golden brown. Set aside while preparing sauce.
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce together in a mixing bowl.
- Place the sauce into the wok and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and add the chicken, making sure sauce coats the chicken well.
Recipe created by Chef Vincent Lim.