1. To make ravioli, combine the grated fresh beetroot, smashed banana, ricotta, melted butter and lemon thyme, mix well and keep cool.
2. Lay a clean tea towel on the bench, place a few wonton skins down and top with a teaspoon of the beetroot/banana mixture, cover with another wonton skin and pinch down the edges.
3. Be sure to remove any air pockets as they can make the ravioli split open when cooking.
4. Heat a pot of boiling water (add a few tablespoons of sugar and a knob of butter).
5. Whilst the water pot is heating you can make the banana butterscotch. Heat the cream and sugar until the sugar dissolves, simmer on a medium heat for one minute and whisk in the butter, gently add your sliced bananas and set aside.
6. Getting back to the ravioli, once the water has reached boiling point, gently add the ravioli, cook for 2 minutes, remove with a slotted spoon and drain on a clean cloth.
Place the ravioli and the bananas butterscotch sauce in a serving plate however you like!