Thanks to the support of major and independent retailers, industry, and our 230+ members statewide, the distinctive Buy West Eat Best bitemark logo can be seen on products on many retail shelves, in catalogues, in advertising, social media and menus.
Why carry the logo on your product?
The Buy West Eat Best logo has 79% unprompted awareness level amongst metro grocery buyers. – Painted Dog Research, April 2021
At least 10% increase in sales when Buy West Eat Best logo is added to shelf sticker in-store. – Painted Dog Research, October 2016
Over half of WA shoppers aware of the Buy West Eat Best brand say they actively encourage others to buy WA products. – Painted Dog Research, August 2019
91% of WA grocery shoppers feel it’s important for stores to promote Buy West Eat Best, with 68% of grocery shoppers actively looking for the logo in-store and on products. – Painted Dog Research, April 2021
How will I benefit?
For Western Australian grocery shoppers and diners, the Buy West Eat Best brand represents integrity, trust, and fresh local produce. Becoming a Buy West Eat Best member provides the opportunity to:
- Meet expressed customer demand for clearly labelled Western Australian products
- Differentiate your products from imported products with the unique logo
- Leverage from an industry-wide scheme and campaign supported by Western Australian Government
- Interact with fellow food businesses who are just as passionate about producing and selling local food as you utilise free promotion on www.buywesteatbest.org.au
- Take advantage of collective marketing and joint venture opportunities as they arise such as advertising, events and more
The Buy West Eat Best logo can be leveraged in a number of ways to suit your individual business & brand’s needs:
- Product packaging
- Point of Sale materials
- Events and promotional activities
- Delivery vehicles, signage and staff uniforms
- Websites, e-signatures, business cards and social & digital media
- Catalogues – print and digital
- Restaurant menus, take away packaging and in venue