- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Place chicken and pork pieces into a 4 litre heavy based casserole pot
- Pour over the stock, soy, vinegar and water
- Add the brown sugar, spring onions, garlic, ginger, chili and spices.
- Scatter potatoes over the top.
- Cover with baking paper and lid and bake in the oven for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven to add the carrots and an even layer of cabbage on top. Cover and bake a further half hour or until the veggies are just cooked
Serve in bowls evenly distributing all the vegetables and then spooning over the chicken, pork and broth and scatter with fresh coriander leaves.
Any left overs are delicious the next day.