1. Heat olive oil and butter in a large pot
2. Add onion, fennel and potatoes and fry over gentle heat, stirring occasionally for 10 to 15 minutes until vegetables soften a little.
3. Add garlic, spices, herbs and tomatoes and continue to fry for a further 5 minutes.
4. Add wine, increase heat to high and cook for further 2 minutes.
5. Add stock, bring to boil then reduce heat and continue to cook for 10 minutes or until potatoes are just tender.
6. Add the lobster segments and squid and cook for 5 minutes and then add the mullet followed by the brim and simmer over gentle heat for another 5 minutes or until just cooked through.
Serve with a scatter of Parsley or some parsley oil with garlic and lemon rind.
Delicious with grilled bread.