- Pre-heat oven to 180c. Line the base of 6 pie moulds with the pastry, keep aside 2 sheets of pastry to use later for the tops.
- Combine the other pie ingredients together. Mix well.
- Fill the pastry-lined moulds with the apple mixture.
- Place the pastry tops on and pinch them closed.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until golden brown
For the salad: Gently coat the apples with lemon juice, add the rest of the salad together and serve.
Place the salad in the centre of your plate and place the pie on top.