- First pre-heat oven to 160C. Cut the top quarter off the apples, keep the tops aside for later, (let’s call them the hats).
- Core the apples and discard the core and seeds.
- Scoop additional ﬂesh out to allow room for the ﬁlling.
- Grate the ﬂesh into a large bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Fill the apples with the stufﬁng and then place the hats on the ﬁlled apples.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden.
Place the cooked apples on a platter with yoghurt and a drizzle of good local honey.