Plating Up WA
June is traditionally one of the quietest months for WA’s dining and café scene, yet wintertime is one of abundant and delicious seasonal produce, just waiting to be accompanied by warming beverages and enjoyed with dishes rich in flavour and freshness.
Plating Up WA is a call for foodies to dine out and about to support our vibrant hospitality scene in Western Australia through June. The promotion encourages chefs to showcase the diverse and plentiful produce we are blessed with across our great State.
Our chefs will be Plating Up WA, presenting local dishes highlighting hero Western Australian seasonal produce and ingredients, supplied by our regions farmers, cattlemen, fishmongers, cheesemakers, winemakers, and beverage crafters… to list just a few!
Take part by booking your table and choosing something local from the range of menus on offer. The options are endless – from fine dining, pubs and casual cafes, to wineries, burger bars and fish ‘n’ chips.
Plating Up WA is presented by Buy West Eat Best, who are thrilled to have the support of almost twenty venues from as far South as Denmark in the Great Southern to our Northern region in the Gascoyne participating in this state-wide celebration.
- The Cheese Barrel (Swan Valley region)
- Jus Burgers (Leederville and Subiaco)
- Young George (Fremantle)
- Sweetlips WA Fish and Chips (Leederville, Scarborough, Fremantle)
- Laundry 43 (South West region, Busselton)
- Wills Domain (South West region, Margaret River)
- Must Winebar (Mt Lawley)
- Manuka Woodfire Kitchen (Fremantle)
- The Shoe (Yagan Square, Perth)
- Redmanna (Peel region, Mandurah)
- Houghton Winery Cafe (Swan Valley region)
- Pepper and Salt (Great Southern region, Denmark)
- Tall Timbers (Southern Forests region, Manjimup)
- The Old Brewery (Crawley)
- Bluewater Grill (Applecross)
- Indiana Teahouse (Cottesloe)
- Frasers (Kings Park, Perth)
- Sunsets Café (Gascoyne region, Carnarvon)
- Rockpool Perth (Crown, Burswood)