1. Preheat oven to 180°C
2. To make spice rub - Pound cumin and coriander seeds in a mortar and pestle until smooth.
Then add rest of spice mix ingredients and pound until a paste consistency.
3. Rub the paste all over the lamb, put aside to bring to room temperature before grilling on BBQ.
4. Meanwhile cut all vegetables to a similar size (3 by 4cm) and scatter over lined baking tray.
Top with thyme sprigs, drizzle with olive oil, vinegar and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Bake in 180°C oven for 45 minutes.
6. BBQ the lamb skin side down first, over medium heat for approximately 20 minutes on each side.
7. Cook Quinoa according to the packet.
8. Rest lamb in a warm place for 15 minutes before slicing.
9. Combine yoghurt sauce ingredients together.
Serve lamb with baked vegetables and quinoa on a large platter or board drizzle with yoghurt sauce and pomegranate seeds.