1. Combine all salad ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Combine and shake dressing ingredients together in a jar - ready to serve.
3. To cook the Barramundi - Pat the barramundi fillets with a paper towel until dry. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-low heat. Place the fillets skin side down into the pan, turn up the heat to medium-high and cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until the skin is golden brown and crispy.
5. Turn the fillets over and cook for further 4 to 6 minutes or until just cooked through. This will depend on the thickness of fillet.
6. Drizzle desired amount of dressing over salad.
Scatter salad over each plate, top with fish and drizzle with aioli.