- Place Barramundi fillets skin side up on a plate. Pat dry with a paper towel then place in the fridge, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash and slice Asian greens and spring onions into even pieces. Finely slice peeled ginger and garlic.
- Heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil in a heavy based frying pan until hot. Remove fillets from fridge and season skin with salt before placing skin side down in the pan.
- Cook fish for 2-3 minutes in the pan, then gently turn and cook for another 2 minutes. Remove from pan and cover to rest.
- Heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil in a wok and cook ginger and garlic until fragrant. Add remaining vegetables and cook, tossing constantly, for 1-2 minutes until just cooked, adding soy sauce. Remove from heat and drizzle with sesame oil.
Use tongs to arrange stir-fried vegetables in a pile in the centre of each plate, then gently place the Barramundi on top, skin side up. Garnish with julienne carrot if desired.