- Steam the sliced beans over a double steamer for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and plunge into cold water. Drain and set aside
- Heat stock until simmering in a small saucepan, then remove from heat.
- Mix together couscous and Ras el hanout spice, then add the couscous to the saucepan of hot stock. Rest with cover on without stirring, for 5 minutes.
- Remove the lid of the saucepan and fluff up the couscous with a fork. Stir butter through and set aside.
- Remove haloumi from packaging and pat dry with a paper towel. Slice into thick slices.
- Heat a non-stick frypan or griddle pan over medium heat and coat with olive oil spray. Fry the cheese for approximately 2 minutes per side, or until golden.
- Transfer the spiced couscous from the saucepan to a serving platter. Scatter with fried haloumi, green beans, semi-dried tomatoes and figs. Garnish with fresh herbs to serve.