Our diverse and delightful varieties ripen at different times of the year to ensure that you get to enjoy our tasty premium Australian fruit, all season long.
Our Riverdale and Hamel farms are located just south of Perth. With a perfect combination of climate, soil, and water, this area helps us grow the most flavoursome and diverse variety of sweet and crisp grapes.
They are all carefully cross-bred naturally, without the use of genetically modified organisms. We partner with world-leading grape breeders to select the best red, green, and black grape varieties to grow in our rich Australian soil and climate. Varieties include:
- Sweet Sapphire – Large berry with elongated tubular shape with a dimpled end. Crisp texture with a sweet flavour.
- Sweet Nectar – Round in shape. Strong muscat flavour.
- Jack’s Salute – Elongated in shape. Sweet, crisp and juicy grape.
- Cotton Candy – Tastes just like cotton candy. A sweet grape with hints of vanilla and butterscotch. Round to ellipsoid in shape.
- AutumnCrisp – Large grape with a pale green appearance. Sweet flavour with an extremely crisp texture.