Our Riverdale and Hamel farms are located just south of Perth. With a perfect combination of climate, soil, and water, this area helps us grow the most flavoursome and diverse variety of sweet and crisp grapes.
They are all carefully cross-bred naturally, without the use of genetically modified organisms. We partner with world-leading grape breeders to select the best red, green, and black grape varieties to grow in our rich Australian soil and climate. Varieties include:
- Sweet Sapphire – Large berry with elongated tubular shape with a dimpled end. Crisp texture with a sweet flavour.
- Sweet Nectar – Round in shape. Strong muscat flavour.
- Jack’s Salute – Elongated in shape. Sweet, crisp and juicy grape.
- Cotton Candy – Tastes just like cotton candy. A sweet grape with hints of vanilla and butterscotch. Round to ellipsoid in shape.
- AutumnCrisp – Large grape with a pale green appearance. Sweet flavour with an extremely crisp texture.