GIWA’s members include researchers, plant breeders, seed cleaners and distributors, growers, grower groups, agronomists, farm business advisors, input service providers, domestic feed and food grain processors, bulk and container logistics service providers, and the trade.
GIWA has five councils (GIWA Barley Council, Oat Council, Oilseeds Council, Pulse Council and Wheat Council) working together to represent the full range of interests of those working within the WA supply chain.
Becoming a member of GIWA keeps you informed and enables you to become more involved in the WA grain industry. Some key benefits include:
- Access to monthly WA Crop Reports and relevant industry information
- Invitations to industry-related government and trade meetings
- Invitations to GIWA organised events and networking opportunities
- Ability to contribute to development of the WA grain industry through participation in GIWA council activities and work groups
- Stay up-to-date on WA grain standards