1. Make the paste: combine the lemon grass, chillies, ginger, galangal, garlic, lime leaves, corriander roots (save the leaves for garnish), turmeric, macadamia nuts (save two or three to crush and use as garnish), shrimp paste, fish sauce and a little oil into a food processor and blitz until it forms a paste, add more oil if required. Add two or three sprays of the Lemon Myrtle Essence and stir through.
2. Heat a large wok over medium high heat, add a small splash of oil and 3 heaped tbsp of the curry paste. Cook for 2-3 minutes until aromatic. Add the coconut milk, bean sprouts and reduce the heat to low.
3. Place a pot of salted water (also sprayed two or three times with the Lemon Myrtle Essesnce) to the boil and cook the marron in boiling water for 3 minutes. Once cooked remove and rinse under cold water and set aside.
4. Meanwhile boil enough water in a kettle to pour and cover the vermicelli noodles for 2-3 minutes.
5. Once the curry has thickened slightly, begin to cut up the marron. Stir the claw meat and vermicelli noodles through the curry but reserve the tail meat until you serve.
Place curry into a bowl, add the tail meat and garnish with spring onion slices, coriander leaves, crushed macadamia nuts and a spray or two of the lemon myrtle essence.