- Mix ricotta, milk, egg yolks, and vanilla together in a large bowl.
- Combine dry ingredients, then tip into the wet mixture, mixing gently until just combined.
- Separately, whisk egg whites by hand until just foamy on top, and gently fold into the mixture using a spatula.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat (you can use an oil spray if you prefer).
- Drop serving spoons full of the mixture into the pan. Once bubbles rise evenly to the surface of the batter (about 2 minutes), flip the pancake to cook the other side until golden.
- Repeat with more oil and batter until all pancakes are cooked, keeping pancakes warm under foil until all are finished.
Once all pancakes are cooked, arrange on plates with strawberries scattered on top, with a side of runny local honey. Add extra seasonal fruit as desired.